Sunday, January 30, 2011

Holiday Baking....

Here are some of the goodies I baked over the Holidays.
I included recipes where I could.

Chocolate cupcakes dipped in chocolate ganache and topped with peppermint swiss meringue buttercream and Andes peppermint pieces.


Fruit Pavlova recipe by Gale Gand.


Jam Blossom cookies with raspberry jam.


Pecan Tassies my personal favorite!


Lemon snowflake cookies. These are very easy to make!


Chocolate ganache tartlets.


Chocolate Chunk Chip cookies. The BEST recipe I've ever used.


Chocolate Whoopie Pies. I covered some in chocolate ganache too!


Sugared Spritz cookies. Some cut out and some with cookie press.



Chocolate Rolled cookies. My great-grandmom's recipe.



Glazed Almond Tea cakes in Christmas shapes.


Vanilla Pizzelles. I dusted some with confectioners sugar and drizzled some with chocolate!

Gluten-free Flourless Fudge Cookies. I added chocolate chunks.



No comments:

Post a Comment


View more cake photos in the Galleries at distinctivecakes.com