Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ancero Open House......

I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday season. I am sorry for the lag in my blog posts. After all the baking I did before Christmas I needed a mini break.
On December 5 my Husband's company Ancero hosted an Open House for their clients and business partners. I provided a large dessert buffet along with a centerpiece cake to display our partner logos. I made 540 bite sized desserts. A selection of ganache dipped krispy treats, pumpkin spice cupcakes with orange-cinnamon cream cheese buttercream, pecan tassies and brownie bites with whipped white chocolate ganache and fresh raspberries surrounded the cake. It was a lot of work and took major planning ahead! But it was big success and I was very proud of the end results.












No comments:

Post a Comment


View more cake photos in the Galleries at distinctivecakes.com