Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Amelia's Cake.....

I had the honor of becoming godmother to little Amelia Jana this past Sunday. So of course I had to make her cake! I wanted to make something sweet, feminine and soft. I started with pink and added grey ribbons and white eyelet inspired ruffles and patterns. I'm pretty happy with the end result. The cake itself was a rich chocolate cake filled with whipped white chocolate ganache and fresh raspberries.



The only thing I was not happy with was how the pictures turned out. The color pink on the cake was a much more rich pink than in these pictures. It looks very washed out here. I have been struggling with my camera recently and I think it's time to look into getting a new one.







No comments:

Post a Comment


View more cake photos in the Galleries at distinctivecakes.com