Wednesday, July 15, 2009

For the Brides....


I've recently updated my Distinctive Cakes website with a page specifically designed for Brides and their wedding cakes.  It's still a work in progress but I think I've created a good starting point.  I have only created a few wedding cakes myself, but they are sooooo much fun once you get past the stress of knowing it's the centerpiece of the reception on one of the bride's biggest days of her life and that responsibility is in YOUR hands!!!!!!!!  So the wedding cake or wedding cupcake tower, is a very important part of the big day and many brides use it as a way to express their personal taste and theme of the wedding.  And there's no better way to find inspiration for your wedding cake than browsing the many cakes of talented decorators all over the world. On my BRIDES page I have provided them with all the links they will need to find that perfect wedding cake inspiration. If you know any brides in need of wedding cake help please direct them to www.distinctivecakes.com!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


View more cake photos in the Galleries at distinctivecakes.com